Format / example message to update the client for web developers

Blow is the Format / example message to update the client for web developers .

Hi XYZ,

Please find below remarks in your points.

1) For small tasks that is ok. But for websites my clients always expect me to do fixed rate. So I can give you scope of work and then you give me fixed cost and I give them fixed cost. Then if they ask for more out of scope we can give them additional cost. Sound ok?

REMARKS: Yes, fixed cost is also fine. But generally I work on hourly rate. We can do in the way- we estimate the approx hours for the projects and I will use the hours with upwork tracker after your approval.

2) But can you see examples like www.example1.com and www.example2.com?

REMARKS: I have checked both sites are looking great.

3) We did both of these recently. So I'd give you an XD or Sketch or PSD file and then we need to make into responsive wordpress sites, built on main WordPress theme--don't like using builders, and making it so sites are easy to update in the future and load fast.

REMARKS: Yes, XD or PSD is fine for me. Generally I work on child theme using thentysixteen wordpress default theme. I also do no prefer the builders etc.

4) can you tell me what you would charge for examples like these? I need to have another developer on my team but need to keep costs reasonable. But I can give a lot of work.

REMARKS: Generally, like examples sites, you have given, takes 25-30 Hours (i.e. $250-$300) .

Please suggest.

Regards,
ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment